Monday, February 22, 2016

Spring Swing

Hey gals!  As the spring months approach we start to shop for spring clothes and other things.  Today I will be sharing spring fashion trends.

~ Spring clothing shopping is one of my favorite things to do because it gets me in the warm weather mode!

1. Color is important when it comes to clothing. We wear dark colors in the winter and lighter colors in the spring/summer.  Many of the colors for this spring are bright and soft colors.

 ~ Rose Quartz


~ Limpet Shell
 

~ Green Flash


~ Peach Echo


~ Serenity


~ Snorkel Blue


~ Buttercup


~ Lilac Gray


~ Fiesta


~ Iced Coffee


These colors can be in clothing, nail polish, shoes, hair essentials, scarves, jewelry, bags, and makeup! 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, there sure are a lot of colors this spring! I like the colour Serenity; it is suttle and charming, plus for me it matches my eyes so it is doubly great!

    ReplyDelete